Connect with us

General

After 28 abortions and no marriage, lady threatens to run her childhood lover mad for dumping her

Published

A Nigerian lady has threatened to inflict a certain man with madness after making her have over 28 abortions for him and refused to marry her on grounds that she’s four years older than him.

The lady who shared her secret with a Twitter influencer to post on his timeline revealed she met her man right from childhood.

According to her, she turned down several suitors who asked her hand marriage thinking her man of many years, Kunle was going to marry her.

MORE READING!  Missing child: Dad testifies against Sotitobire Miracle Centre founder, Prophet Alfa Babatunde

On an occasion she attempted walking out of the relationship, she revealed Kunle bought a ring worth N500 and got her engaged which she has been wearing for 3 years now.

She said Kunle avoided marriage talks saying he’s not yet buoyant enough to take care of her and kids, a major reason she kept aborting series of pregnancies until she lost count on the 28th.

When Kunle finally agreed to settle down, she said they both fixed a date for her introduction, which he failed to show up with his people on the said day, after they had already made necessary preparations and invited people to grace the occasion.

MORE READING!  Virginity is the best wedding gift ever, Nigerian man says

Writing further, she noted that Kunle’s contacts were switched off and when he finally became reachable, he complained that his parents are against him marrying an older lady, something the lady said he had told her years back it was never going to be a problem.

Enraged by Kunle’s position and his parents’ decision, the lady is now hellbent on seeking vengeance and has sworn to make sure he runs mad.

MORE READING!  Covid-19: Bayelsa records second death

Her Story,

Meanwhile, Nigerians have taken to the micro-blogging platform to share their opinions. While many, especially ladies supported her decision to make him mad, only few are of contrary opinions.

Check out their reactions below;

General

Uber signals recovery in rides as lockdown restrictions ease

Published

on

Uber Technologies Inc said on Wednesday trip requests were gradually picking up, but still remained significantly below prior-year levels, as several countries start to lift coronavirus-led restrictions.

Trip requests are now down about 70 percent from a year earlier, slightly lesser than April’s 80 percent drop, Chief Executive Officer, Dara Khosrowshahi, said in a conference with Bank of America analysts.

MORE READING!  Virginity is the best wedding gift ever, Nigerian man says

He said the company’s rides business is improving on a week-over-week basis.

He added that the surge in food-delivery orders at Uber Eats recorded in the first quarter, showed no signs of slowing in May, easing concerns of investors who thought it could be a one-off trend during the pandemic.

Ridership in Hong Kong, which has been one of the most successful cities in the world containing the novel coronavirus outbreak, has recovered more than 80 percent from its coronavirus-driven lows, Khosrowshahi said.

MORE READING!  We will not turn a blind eye to racism, Pope Francis reacts to George Floyd's death

Rival Lyft Inc also signaled a rebound in ridership on Tuesday, saying rides on its platform rose 26 percent in May from the previous month.

Continue Reading

General

Rivers may demolish markets for flouting COVID-19 directives, says Commissioner

Published

on

The Rivers Government warned on Wednesday that some markets in the state might be demolished for flouting the order of the government that trading should stop at the markets because of COVID-19.

The state’s Commissioner for Information and Communication, Mr. Paulinus Nsirim, gave the warning in a statement issued in Port Harcourt.

He lamented that traders had continued to flout the government’s directives that markets should be shut, due to rising cases of the coronavirus in the state.

MORE READING!  Black Lives Matter reaches Paris as thousands join banned protest

Nsirim said that five markets in the state might be shut down permanently for flouting the directives. He did not elaborate.

“The Rivers Government wishes to draw the attention of the general public that Mbiama Market has been closed down.

“Any attempt to continue trading activities at Mbiama Market will lead to complete demolition of the market.

The commissioner named Oginigba Market and two others as markets notorious for disobeying Gov. Nyesom Wike that the markets should be closed.

“The government warns that anybody who goes to Oginigba Market for any form of business will face the full wrath of the law.

“Similarly, Oil Mill Market has been closed and as such all those using Igbo-Etche Road as an alternative market are warned to desist forthwith or risk the destruction of their goods.

“Government has not approved any goat market at the Eleme/Ahoada stretch of the East-West road in the state.”

Nsirim directed authorities of Emohua and Ahoada-East Councils to shut down the goat market in the area immediately.

MORE READING!  Missing child: Dad testifies against Sotitobire Miracle Centre founder, Prophet Alfa Babatunde
Continue Reading

General

Buhari greets former Gov. Alao Akala at 70

Published

on

President Muhammadu Buhari has rejoiced with former Oyo State Governor, Christopher Alao-Akala, on the occasion of his 70th birthday.

In a congratulatory message released by his spokesman, Mr. Femi Adesina, in Abuja on Wednesday, the President saluted the Ogbomoso-born grassroots politician.

He lauded him for the ability to blend with all classes of society, and touching lives positively.

MORE READING!  FRSC promotes, decorates three senior officers

President Buhari felicitated with the family, friends, and political associates of the former governor, wishing him long life, good health, and greater service to his people and motherland.

Continue Reading




Trending