Connect with us

General

Elderly man caught molesting lady inside moving bus (Video)

Published

An elderly man has been caught molesting lady inside a bus in the wake of the University of Benin student who was raped and murdered inside in a church.

Twitter user, @DanielFaithArts, who posted the video online said his sister was molested all the way from Abuja to Akure by a male passenger who sat behind her inside a bus.

MORE READING!  Nigerian man, used as  'human collateral' to Pakistani drug gang, speaks [Video]

In the video, the alleged molester can be seen touching the lady’s thigh severely as they travelled together on Monday.

The Twitter user said his sister was forced to video the incident after she first screamed about it, and was told by other passengers that she was overreacting.

He also claimed that the lady tried reporting the incident to a soldier on the road, but was allegedly told to keep quiet or be detained after the alleged molester spoke to the officer in Hausa.

MORE READING!  Fire crews battle San Diego navy ship fire, 18 sailors injured

Watch video below:

General

Criminal complaint against Mr Woodberry (see details)

Published

on

The criminal complaint against Olalekan Jacob Ponle aka Mr Woodberry has revealed shocking details of the alleged fraud by the Instagram celebrity.

Mr Woodberry was arrested last month in the United Arab Emirates, where he was living, according to a statement from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Chicago. He was expelled from the country and into FBI custody and arrived in Chicago where he appeared in court to face a charge of conspiracy to commit wire fraud.

According to Lailasnews, an affidavit, prosecutors from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), say the scheme by Woodberry spanned at least the first nine months of 2019 and involved multiple unknown subjects who gained unauthorized access to U.S.-based companies’ email accounts.

MORE READING!  Magu, EFCC secretary, directors appear before Salami-led panel

The criminal complaint stated that he sent email messages to employees that were nearly identical to prior legitimate emails sent over the company’s accounts.

The emails instructed people to wire funds to a bank account set up by “money mules” at Ponle’s direction, prosecutors say. The complaint alleges Ponle directed the mules to convent the proceeds of the fraud into Bitcoin and send them to a virtual wallet that Ponle owned and operated.

MORE READING!  I advise other girls to try and make it in Nigeria, Lebanon was hell, lady narrates experience

According to the complaint, an unnamed Chicago company was defrauded into sending wire transfers totaling $15.2 million. Companies based in Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, New York and California also were victims of the fraud, prosecutors say.

The affidavit read in part;

“One of these BEC schemes involved a Chicago-based company (Victim Company A) that was defrauded out of $2,300,000. A second Chicago-based company (Victim Company K) was defrauded into sending wire transfers totaling $15,268,000.00. Preliminary blockchain analysis indicates that PONLE received at least 1,494.71506296 bitcoin related to these BEC schemes, valued at approximately $6,599,499.98 at the time he received the proceeds.”

The complaint also went on to detail how he allegedly defrauded the companies, and also released some of his chats with victims and associates.

MORE READING!  2020 Pitchers Award: Noah’s Ark wins Digital Agency of the Year award

Conspiracy to commit wire fraud is punishable by up to 20 years in federal prison.

Continue Reading

General

Covid-19: Okotie attacks Bill Gates

Published

on

Rev. Chris Okotie of the Household of God Church has condemned the alleged role played by US billionaire, Bill Gates in the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic.

In an 80-minute video released early Sunday on YouTube, the pastor sensationally accused Mr Gates of leading a global conspiracy to destabilize the world economy and execute a satanic agenda against the Church.

He claimed that the Covid-19 pandemic was a bizarre project conceived by the billionaire, in association with some powerful elements in the multilateral institutions, supported by key leaders of governments around the world to achieve sinister objectives.

MORE READING!  Nigeria Police begins recruitment of new constables

Rev. Okotie listed these objectives as, “a systematic reduction of the world population through the increasing Covid-19 deaths; enforcement of a global lockdown to ruin the economies of nations and impoverish the people and frustrate true worship of the Living God.

To back up this grave allegation, the Reverend Okotie quoted diverse scriptures and, in his usual biblical exposition of complex doctrines, explained from the Gates family tree, how the billionaire figures in Satan’s end-time assault on the church.

MORE READING!  Fire crews battle San Diego navy ship fire, 18 sailors injured

He used a rare revelation of biblical numerology to explain the names of three generations of the Gates family vis-à-vis their scriptural equivalents and their roles in the dispensational dealings of God with the man.

Rev. Okotie deployed his famous teaching grace to explain how the roles of various key Bible characters like the Lord Jesus Christ, Adam, Eve, Solomon, David, Daniel and an event like Sodom and Gomorrah percolate down to the operations of Satanic forces in this age, including the rise of the LGBT.

MORE READING!  Bodycam reveals killer-cop Derek Chauvin dismissed George Floyd telling them he couldn’t breathe

The pastor posits that the vaccine being developed to check the spread of Covid-19 is a red herring meant to disguise the real sinister intentions of the purported antidotes for the pandemic, which he said, could ultimately cause death on a mass scale.

He criticized syncretism and ministers who are pursuing the concept of one world religion, saying it was part of Satan’s overall plan to rubbish the uniqueness of the Christian faith and sabotage the redemptive plan of God.

Continue Reading

General

My approval for auction of seized vessels legal, Malami says

Published

on

The Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Mr Abubakar Malami (SAN), on Sunday, justified his last year’s approval to some operators in the oil industry to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel forfeited to the Federal Government.

The statement by Malami’s Special Assistant on Media and Public Relations, Umar Gwandu, was reacting to Saturday PUNCH’s story of how the AGF directed Omoh-Jay Nigeria Ltd to dispose of the crude oil and diesel in four sea vessels through an open bid.

The story which Sahara Reporters published with credit to Saturday PUNCH disclosed that in another approval, the AGF mandated the firm to sell five vessels despite the fact that the firm and its Managing Director, Mr Jerome Itepu, stood trial at the Delta State High Court, Asaba, for allegedly stealing about 12,000 metric tonnes of crude oil loaded in a vessel, MT Akuada a.k.a. MT Kua.

MORE READING!  JUST IN: COVID-19 hits 31,323 cases in Nigeria

The allegedly stolen crude oil was valued at N384m in 2009.

The auctioneer was to get three per cent of the sale.

But Malami said on Sunday said he committed no infraction by granting the auctioning approval to Omo-Jay and its officials even if they were being prosecuted for alleged theft of crude oil.

MORE READING!  I didn't receive N28m from Magu, Falana says

His statement read in part:

“The issue of interest to the public, of which a serious journalist need to support the general public to know is whether Omoh-Jay being a duly registered company can be denied opportunity to participate in the auction bidding process on a purported account that the company is standing trial (not convicted) by a competent court of the land if indeed as claimed by Sahara reporters, the Company is being criminally tried.

“The position of the law is clear by virtue of Section 36 (5) of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) that a person is presumed innocent until the contrary is proved. ‘Every person who is charged with a criminal offence shall be presumed to be innocent until proved guilty’.

“Assuming, without conceding that Omo-Jay is being tried for a criminal offence, if indeed any, does that take away the Constitutional presumption of innocence in their eligibility to apply and be considered for auction?”

He added;

“If the allegation is that of breach of process and procedures of disposal of assets, Sahara Reporters need to clearly state which processes and procedures were breached.”

The PUNCH

MORE READING!  Akeredolu set to meet workers over strike threat
Continue Reading




Trending