A Nigerian lady said she is presently traumatized after consuming the content of a bottle of zobo only to discover a dead gecko lying inside the bottle.
The lady shared her ordeal via her Twitter handle @ibidunnonso advising social media users to always pour the content of any bottled drink into a transparent cup before drinking.
She said she had drunk the content before discovering the dead creature inside the bottle.
So today I legit drank my zobo till this point then I saw a wall gecko in my drink😪😪😪🤮🤮🤮
Pleaseeeeeee guys learn to check what you are drinking, pour it into a transparent cup before drinking.
Please stay safe😩😩😩😩 pic.twitter.com/uRSlVMmwtL
— Chims.chims🦋 (@ibidunnonso) November 3, 2019
Some Twitter users are disgusted by her discovery and have started reacting to the tweet.
I read somewhere that they have lots of bacteria or whatever that can cause food poisoning, please can you check into the hospital? I’m scared o. It like i was the one that drank it🙆♀️
— Olubukola (@Olubu_kola) November 3, 2019
This aint a roach, we talking gecko here, are your tryna tell me the person that poured the zobo did not see that gecko in a transparent bottle?… or was the gecko already on the mixed batch and then somehow passed through the funnel into the bottle??
— Thundazz (@Thundazz2) November 4, 2019
There was a gecko in your drink damn I’m glad those don’t live in the Netherlands
— le_nug/nekosarehot🇳🇱 (@Lenug_neko) November 3, 2019
Wow…how did u drink it up to this level without feeling something slide down and up the bottle…was it in the dark?
Hope you have seen a doctor? Cos I am not sure that thing is harmless.
— #SayNoToXenophobia (@AL_Tofunmi) November 4, 2019
Those things are poisonous.
Take red oil and ginger. If there’s honey, take too. In the morning try and get bitter kola. Then please visit the hospital too.
— Count Olaf (@lexisrenis) November 3, 2019