The Lagos State Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has announced the intention of the Commission to recruit 1,000 teachers into the State Post Primary Teaching Service.
This is to ensure that the standard of secondary school education in the State is in tandem with the 21st century global educational standard under the present administration of the State Governor, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
According to the statement, all interested and qualified Nigerians who are resident in Lagos are hereby invited to visit the TESCOM recruitment Portal, tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng for full detail of application procedures.
The portal will be accessible from Wednesday 13th to Wednesday 20th of November 2019.
READ ALSO! Your beauty making it difficult for our children to pass, concerned parent accuses female teacher [Photos]
Lagos State Government Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020
Lagos State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019/2020: The Lagos State Government Ministry of Education is currently recruiting for suitably qualified applicants for teaching appointments (Grade Level into the State Public Schools in the following subjects:
3. BASIC SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
4. CIVIC EDUCATION
4. CIVIC EDUCATION
10. GUIDANCE & COUNSELLING
11. FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
12. Islamic RELIGIOUS STUDIES
13. Christian RELIGIOUS STUDIES
14. BUSINESS STUDIES
15. BASIC TECHNOLOGY
16. SOCIAL STUDIES
17. HOME ECONOMICS
18. BASIC SCIENCE
Applicants should possess any of the following academic qualifications;
1) Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and a First Degree
2) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc Ed/B.A Ed) in Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Home Economics and other courses relevant to the above-listed subjects ( i– xviii).
3) Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
4) Higher National Diploma (HND) and Technical Teachers Certificate (TTC)/Post Graduate Diploma in Education(PGDE)
Entry Grade: Grade Level 08
Online Portal for submission of Applications opens
Note: Only Online Applications are Acceptable. Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme. There is no Financial Attachment to this Application.
How to Apply for Lagos State SUBEB Teachers Recruitment 2019
All interested and qualified Nigerians who are resident in Lagos are hereby invited to visit the TESCOM recruitment Portal, @tescomjobs.lagosstate.gov.ng for full detail of application procedures.