Connect with us

General

Mother of four baths husband with hot oil after spotting SMS from ‘side chic’ on his phone [Photos]

Published

husband hot oil

Barely 24 hours after a woman was arrested in Owerri, the Imo State capital for allegedly attempting to stab her husband to death in his sleep over suspicion he is engaging in extramarital affairs, another woman in the same city has reportedly bathed her husband with hot oil over the same accusation.

According to a Facebook user Chinonso Chibuogwu who shared the first story, the woman, a mother of four children took the heinous action after spotting a text message on her husband’s phone believed to have been sent by a side chic.

Chibuogwu who claimed to be a friend of the husband identified as Michael Amajuoyi said he received a distress call around 1 am from the man writhing in pains asking him to quickly come over.

MORE READING!  Osun: Police dismiss inspector for allegedly brutalizing tailor, causing death

Chibuogwu said the husband had returned home late at night and went into the bathroom to take a bath before his wife who had been suspecting him of infidelity saw the message on his phone which drove her to the act.

He further revealed that the alleged message had come from a suspected lady who wrote: “thanks dear for the new phone it was really my dream phone for a long time. Good night and take care.”

Without wasting time, the wife who is a mother of four went into the kitchen, boiled oil and poured it on her husband.

Chinonso Chibuogwu wrote:

“I thought it was a joke as I received a call from my friend Michael amajuoyi who leaves at Nnaze here in owerri. As he was crying shouting I’m dead oh I’m dead oh I ask him what happened the only I heard was come oh please he end the call.

“I have to drive out that night 1:30 am to his house on getting there I don’t have time to ask what happened I first of all put him in the car we move down to chibuzo hospital where the place him on emergency ward.

It was later I asked his wife with 4 kids what happened she said she has been suspecting her husband for a long time so last night he came home from business and went to bathroom to bathe so she took his phone to play game on the process here comes a message that says ‘thanks dear for the new phone it was really my dream phone for a long time. Good night and take care’.

READ ALSO: Woman stabs husband in his sleep for allegedly keeping side chick in Imo

So the woman drop the phone without asking the husband as he came out from bathroom. It was late midnight she slick to the kitchen and boiled hot oil and pour it on his back. Now my friend is telling me that after surviving this he has to file for a divorce. So he needs your advices.”

He also shared graphic image from the incident

MORE READING!  Indimi's daughter weds Kogi prince (Photos/Videos)

 

 

See photos:

husband with hot oil husband with hot oil husband with hot oil husband with hot oil

husband with hot oil

General

No Nigerian killed in Beirut explosion – FG

Published

on

The Federal Government said on Monday no Nigerian was killed in last week’s explosion in Beirut, Lebanon, which killed over 100 people and wounded several others.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement titled: “FG commiserates with Lebanon over the deadly explosion,” and signed by its spokesman, Ferdinard Nwonye, in Abuja, commiserated with the Lebanese government on the incident.

MORE READING!  Churches in Lagos finally reopen for physical worship services (Photos)

The federal government, according to the statement, was in solidarity with the Middle Eastern nation in the period of grief.

The federal government urged the international community to support the Lebanese government in the rebuilding process.

The statement read: “The Federal Government of Nigeria wishes to commiserate with the government and people of Lebanon over the August 4, 2020, deadly explosion that occurred in the main seaport in Beirut.

MORE READING!  Several dead, many missing after monsoon rains in Pakistan

“The Government of Nigeria is in solidarity with the nation of  Lebanon in this period of grief and calls for international support to facilitate the rebuilding process.

“The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to inform the general public that reports from the Embassy of Nigeria in Beirut indicate that, so far, there is no reported case of Nigerian nationals among the dead but the host authorities are still assessing the impact of the damage caused by the massive explosion.”

MORE READING!  Dabiri-Erewa says Dapo William’s death great loss to Nigeria
Continue Reading

General

Buhari signs instrument for African Trade Insurance Agency

Published

on

The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.)  has signed the instrument to establish the African Insurance Agency.

The President  Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, disclosed this in a statement on Monday.

According to the statement, “The Agreement and the Agency are registered with the Secretariat of the United Nations in accordance with Charter of the United Nations and is incognizant of the truth that lack of satisfactory political, non-business and business threat insurance coverage is a big obstacle to the supply of finance for investments in Africa and the growth of African international commerce and intra-Africa commerce.

“The Agency when executed will acknowledge earlier multilateral efforts made by the African States in the direction of regional financial integration via co-operation in commerce liberalization and growth in order to attain sustainable development, promote financial exercise, and create an enabling setting for international commerce, in addition to cross-border and home investments.

“Recalling the financial aims and goals of the African Union, there are a number of African Treaties on regional financial integration, together with the Treaty Establishing the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa, the Treaty Establishing the Southern African Development Community and the Treaty Establishing the Economic Community of West African States.

“A memorandum from the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, said that the request for the President’s signature on the settlement was a sequel to the directive of the Federal Executive Council, that the instrument is ready and forwarded for execution.

“The ratification was adopted at Grand Bay within the Republic of Mauritius on May 18, 2000.

“The object and function of the Agency are to present, facilitate, encourage and in any other case develop the availability of, or the help for, insurance coverage, together with coinsurance and reinsurance, ensures, and different monetary devices and providers, for functions of commerce, funding and different productive actions in the African States in complement to these which may be provided by the general public or non-public sector, or in cooperation with the general public or non-public sector.

MORE READING!  You're on the run but your mouth still dey run, Falz lambastes Diezani
Continue Reading

General

Boy tied up for two years by father, stepmothers

Published

on

A 10-year-old boy has been rescued by the National Human Rights Commission after being tied up and denied regular food for two years by his father and three stepmothers who claimed he was mentally unstable.

The boy, identified as Jibrin Aliyu, was rescued by the NHRC after neighbours tipped them off.

According to a situation report by the NHRC obtained by The PUNCH, the culprits had been arrested while the boy was receiving treatment at Sir Yahaya Memorial Hospital, Birnin Kebbi.

The gaunt-looking boy could barely walk by himself when officials came to evacuate him.

The boy was termed as being mentally unstable. However, after a few days of treatment, he was already in high spirits and seemed normal, according to a government official.

MORE READING!  Ignore Malami’s instruction on Edo lawmakers, PDP tells IGP

The report read in part, “His name is Jibrin. He lives in Badariya area, Birnin Kebbi, kebbi State with his father and three stepmothers. The poor child lost his mother a few years ago. According to the information gathered, the child had been tied by his father within the father’s premises like a goat, devoid of food and water on the ground that he is mentally retarded.

“Some of the neighbours observed this inhuman treatment and alerted the NHRC Kebbi. Presently the father and his three wives are in police custody at the Divisional Headquarters Birnin Kebbi and the innocent boy is receiving treatment at Sir Yahaya Memorial Hospital, Birnin Kebbi.

MORE READING!  Police arrest NFL Star, Derrius Guice, over domestic violence

“The state coordinator, Hamza Wala, has discussed with the Divisional Police Officer handling the case about making arrangement for their arraignment before the Chief Magistrate Court Birnin Kebbi pending the completion of the police investigation.

“Furthermore, the boy will be transferred to the Rehabilitation Centre in Jega, Kebbi State for better treatment.”
Meanwhile, Governor Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi State has ordered an investigation into the matter.

The governor’s Coordinator/Senior Special Assistant (New Media), Aliyu Argungu, said this in a statement on Monday.

He said, “In a swift reaction to the discovery of a maltreated 10-year-old boy in Badariya area Birnin Kebbi Township, His Excellency Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu has ordered an immediate investigation into the whole matter (of inhuman treatment of the boy). This will excavate the causes and the failures of those whose duty is to protect both children and adults.

MORE READING!  Enugu govt urges proper exclusive breastfeeding habit

“Moreover, the social welfare officials of the entire Local Governments across the state will be quizzed and investigated. This will serve as a wake-up notice to other sectors (across the state).

“His Excellency expressed great sadness and worry that young Jibril was failed not only by his parents but by neighbours and the entire system.”

Continue Reading




Trending