Lagos socialite and club owner, Pretty Mike, has listed 21 lessons he learnt late in life.
Th controversial CEO of Nightlife Aficionado, who courted controversies when he stepped out for a wedding, with dwarfs bearing calabash of fire, made the disclosure on his Instagram page.
See Pretty Mike’s list below
1. Everyone is chasing the money, but we are made to believe money doesn’t matter.
2. If you want to shine like a diamond, you’ve got to get cut like a diamond.
3. Your appearance makes a difference.
4. The word “forever” is overrated – no one is happy or unhappy forever.
5. Being kind to everyone won’t get you anything great in life.
6. Hard times are mostly a blessing in disguise.
7. Somewhere between hello and goodbye, we have learned to live our lives.
8. Being busy doesn’t mean that you are doing anything great.
9. You cannot please everyone.
10. There will always be someone better than you.
11. Your obsession with finding happiness is what prevents its attainment.
12. Your talent means nothing without consistent effort and practice.
13. Enjoy the journey because the journey is all there is.
14. So much can happen in a day.
15. Happiness is a choice.
16. Staying worried is a waste of energy.
17. Most people are capable of far greater things than they realise.
18. There’s no one else like you.
19. There’s nothing wrong with simple.
20. Today is a celebration. Live everyday like it’s the last and treat everyone like it’s their last day too.
21. Everyone exist for few reasons and we must seek these reasons because they are our little contributions to a better world tomorrow…….. .
___ #DolceAndGabbana #D&Gdrip CuttingTagsForFun #HusbandMaterial #ExpectTheUnExpected ��“