Connect with us

General

Pregnant girl, 14, scared of birth complications, insists 10-year-old boyfriend will help raise the baby

Published

A 14-year-old pregnant girl has disclosed her fear of giving birth but has insisted her 10-year-old boyfriend will help her raise the baby.

Darya Sudnishnikova was only 13 years old when she got pregnant and appeared on a Russian TV show to claim the father was her friend, Ivan.

In January, Darya told TV viewers,

“It was Vanya’s idea (to have sex). But I did not mind. He closed the door leaving the key in the lock, so his mum could not open the door.”

She later revealed she was raped by a boy, 16, and had felt too ashamed to say. But Ivan, also known as Vanya, now 11, has promised to raise the baby with her.

MORE READING!  Pharmacist, 40, dies during romp with Lagos S3x worker in brothel

Now there are concerns that the baby may be born premature and the mum-to-be says it leaves her feeling “more afraid than ever“.

New videos from the hospital show her strapped up for a cardiotocography to check the foetal heartbeat.

Darya, now 14, who has become a social media star in her homeland with a quarter of a million following her through her pregnancy, said to her followers,

“Honestly, I am afraid to give birth. What pain there will be … And painful contractions.”

She has previously said she is likely to have a Caesarean.

She also posted,

“I was told that I will not hang on until August, but I will try my best for the baby to be full-term.

“Now I am more afraid than ever. I’m scared to even get out of bed, you never know what can happen and I may give birth.

“I was forbidden to go out. It’s impossible even to go to the canteen, since it is a long way from the ward, and they bring food to me.”

The schoolgirl said the pregnancy had some downsides including morning sickness, heartburn, constipation and stretch marks.

MORE READING!  The benefits of China transport infrastructure dev’t loan to Nigeria

The weight gain was “just terrible” – “I walk like a bear…. It has become very difficult to walk.

Of the alleged rape, she said her baby would be given a DNA test after birth and police will decide on action against her alleged attacker.
Speaking about her alleged rape, she said,

“This man was VERY fat for his age. And very tall. The most scary is that he lives in the same town, and our town is small….

“I am really scared to meet him somewhere on the street., it was in November and really on the staircase (to a block of flats).

“It was dark already and that is why no-one could help. I cannot say more, think you understand me.”

 

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

General

Vettel says Ferrari messed up with a nonsensical strategy

Published

on

Sebastian Vettel accused Ferrari of messing up with a strategy that made no sense on Sunday.

The unhappy German however did not help his own race by spinning at the first corner and dropping to last.

It was a sign that the four-times world champion’s relations with the team are wearing thin, following their decision not to keep him on beyond this season.

Vettel questioned Ferrari’s moves after finishing 12th in the 70th Anniversary race.

After rejoining in traffic from his first pitstop, Vettel informed his team over the radio that “you know that you messed up.”

MORE READING!  The benefits of China transport infrastructure dev’t loan to Nigeria

“We spoke this (Sunday) morning and said there was no point pitting knowing that we will run into traffic ——- and that’s exactly what we did,” he told reporters later.

“We went also onto a hard tyre, which we then only had on for 10 laps, probably not even that. So, it didn’t make any sense.

“I mean why would you put the hard for 10 laps and put the medium for 20 laps? So, I was running out of tyres towards the end. So, we spoke about exactly that.”

MORE READING!  Siblings arrested for masterminding kidnap of their youngest brother so as to extort N7m from their grandfather (Photo)

Vettel had said earlier in the weekend that he had run out of answers to explain why he was having such a hard time with the car.

The German, who won all his titles with Red Bull between 2010 and 2013, has been eclipsed by young Monegasque teammate Charles Leclerc.

Leclerc finished fourth on Sunday by making one-stop strategy work.

MORE READING!  Knowing what to cook is one of the things that scares me about marriage, Lady reveals

Ferrari’s review of the race said, perhaps pointedly, that Leclerc’s result was the result of “strategy and bravura”.

“Sebastian’s position was the result of his first lap incident,” said team boss Mattia Binotto.

Vettel is 13th in the standings after five races, with 10 points to Leclerc’s 45.

His best finish this year was sixth in Hungary, and he has been 10th twice.

Continue Reading

General

Osun: Police dismiss inspector for allegedly brutalizing tailor, causing death

Published

on

 The Osun Police Command has dismissed Inspector Ago Egharevbe for allegedly brutalizing a 20-year-old fashion designer, Ayomide Taiwo, leading to his death.

The Newsmen reports that the incident, which happened on Wednesday at Obokun, led to the victim been hospitalized and later died on Sunday.

The Command’s Spokesperson, SP Opalola Yemisi, in a statement on Sunday in Osogbo, explained that Egharevbe, attached to Obokun Divisional Police Station, was arrested after the incident.

Yemisi said the inspector had been tried in orderly room and that the Commissioner of Police, Undie Adie, had recommended his dismissal to the Inspector General of Police.

She said the commissioner of police would not condone any act of indiscipline, brutality, unprofessional behavior from any member of the force under his command.

MORE READING!  Dabiri-Erewa says Dapo William’s death great loss to Nigeria

“The Osun State Police Command wishes to state that the officer, Inspector Ago Egharepbe, who brutalized a civilian in Ibokun has been tried and dismissed from the force.

“The Commissioner of Police, Undie Adie, has recommended his dismissal to the Inspector General of Police and he has been dismissed.

“He will be charged to court on Monday for murder.

“CP Adie and the entire Osun Police Command commiserate with the family and friends of Ayomide Taiwo on the death of their loved one as we promised to ensure justice is served,” Opalola said.

Confirming the death, Mr. Popoola Adebayo, the deceased boss, said Ayomide died on Sunday “as he had remained unconscious since the attack five days ago.”

MORE READING!  BBNaija love triangle plot thickens as Laycon reveals Erica tried to kiss him

Earlier, the deceased brother, Oladimeji Wasiu, said that the incident happened when he and his late brother were returning on a motorcycle to Osogbo from Iragbiji, their home town, where they went for the Eid-el-Kabir celebration.

Wasiu said when they got to Ilahun village, along Ibokun road at about 3:30 pm, they met police officers at a checkpoint who ordered their bike to stop.

He said one the officers became aggrieved when he asked Ayomide to pay N50, but he delayed in paying.

Wasiu said when the officer found out that Ayomide had a huge sum of money with him, he became furious and hit him with the butt of the gun, which forced both of them to fall down and Ayomide became unconscious.

MORE READING!  Cleric tasks religious leaders on establishing youth skills centres

“While we were coming from home, at Iragbiji after Sallah, we met four police officers on our way.

“One of the police officers stopped us and requested for money when my brother brought out money to give him, he saw that he had a huge amount in his pocket, this angered him and he hit him with the butt of his gun on his head.

“And immediately we fell down from the motorcycle while the remaining three officers ran away,” he said.

Continue Reading

General

NMA charges state branches to uphold values to protect members

Published

on

The Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) has warned state branches of the association to henceforth, comply strictly with values that would protect the rights of members seeking elective offices in the association.

The President of the association, Prof. Innocent Ujah, gave the warning in a statement issued in Abuja on Sunday.

Ujah said that state branches of the association that had yet to conduct their elections must ensure that democratic values were upheld to protect the inalienable rights of members.

“We want to reiterate our belief in the sacred democratic values of fairness and exploring the constitutional measures available for conflict resolution.”

MORE READING!  Buhari sympathizes with Lebanon over massive explosions

He said that national officers of the association were not unaware of the electoral violence in Enugu during an election of the Enugu State Branch of the association.

The president said that images emanating from the election had portrayed the association in a bad light, noting that the national secretariat of the body had stepped into the matter.

“It is instructive to note that as the foremost professional body in the country, we condemn in its entirety all forms of electoral violence.

MORE READING!  Siblings arrested for masterminding kidnap of their youngest brother so as to extort N7m from their grandfather (Photo)

“Electoral violence of any form does not represent what we stand for as Nigerian doctors and it is clearly at variance with our ideals and ethos.”

According to him, the association believes in the sanctity of the ballot and members must, therefore, be allowed to exercise their franchise through a free, fair, and credible process, devoid of any form of rancor or violence.

He said that as members of the profession, members must continue to exhibit the highest levels of decorum in all affairs of the association, including before, during, and after elections.

MORE READING!  Banditry: NASS lauds army operations in North West

“The NMA leadership assured all members that we as an association will not fold our arms and allow a few persons to bring us to disrepute.’’

Ujah said that the association would deliberate on the cases during its next National Executive Council meeting, scheduled for Aug. 27 to Aug. 30th.

He assured that the case would be thoroughly investigated and that all those found culpable would be brought to book to serve as a deterrent to others.

Continue Reading




Trending