Connect with us

Entertainment

Sue me or stop the ‘smear’ campaign – Tuface to Blackface

Published

Legendary musician, Tuface, has advised his former Plantashun Boiz bandmate, Blackface Naija, to go ahead with his threat of suing him.

Tuface who recently celebrated 20 years on stage stated that all Blackface has been involved in is a smear campaign.

Speaking to The Sun, he said:

“Let me put it like this, you just go on air and start spinning lies. I have never said or done anything bad to Blackface, but he just goes on air and starts lying all the time because he wants to spread hate. It is a smear campaign.

He keeps saying he is going to sue me, so I am saying sue me! You know say I no thief your song, you just want people to hate me. Stop the nonsense. Anytime he comes on air, ask him ‘wetin im do wey make me sue am? Ask am whether I no write am letter before say guy stop this thing, I did not steal your song’. What have I done to him? He just hates me. It has become an obsession and it is not healthy for him anymore and there is nothing I can say or do to help his dilemma, so I don’t know. It is not like I am giving up, but it is all up to him now. He has to free himself from that bondage.

“Everyday, he keeps digging himself into this mess and now he has kids growing up. It is unfortunate. Before I was quiet but he is always blabbing. Had I taken it seriously from the beginning, we wouldn’t be here today. Legally, I have done my own bit, so I don’t have anything to tell him. The funny thing is that he has a problem but nobody knows what the problem is. So, if you will not sue me then shut up! Stop killing yourself; it is becoming too embarrassing. I can’t get him arrested and sent to a psychiatric hospital, so please, people around him should talk to him.”

MORE READING!  Iyabo Ojo moves into new mansion in Lagos (Video)

Entertainment

Stephanie Busari emerges only Nigerian selected as Yale’s 2020 World Fellow

Published

on

Stephanie Busari

Renowned journalist, Stephanie Busari, has beaten thousands of applicants from around the world to secure one of the few spots on the annual Yale’s World Fellow Program.

Stephanie Busari has been selected as the only Nigerian in the Class of 2020 for the annual Yale’s World Fellow Program.

The multi-award-winning journalist and editor at CNN Worldwide, Stephanie Busari, is widely known for exclusively obtaining the ‘proof of life’ video on the missing Chibok schoolgirls in the wake of the Bring Back Our Girls campaign.

MORE READING!  Iyabo Ojo moves into new mansion in Lagos (Video)

The video exposition eventually led to talks with the insurgency group, Boko Haram, which resulted in the release of over 100 kidnapped schoolgirls.

She started off as a freelance journalist at BBC News before she moved to CNN in 2008; where she pioneered CNN’s first digital and multi-platform bureau.

Stephanie has since then amassed several awards including the Peabody Award and the Hollywood Gracie Award.

MORE READING!  #BBNaija: I really want to kiss you– Dorathy tells Brighto (Video)

This is why it was only fitting that she was chosen alongside 13 other women and men as part of the elite set in Yale’s 2020 World Fellows program; a global leadership development program at the university.

 

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Popular Actor, Antonio Banderas, tests positive for Covid-19

Published

on

Spanish actor, Antonio Banderas, has tested positive for coronavirus in Malaga, Spain, on his 60th birthday, the Daily Mail reported on Monday.

Antonio Banderas, who is best known for his roles in Desperado and The Mask of Zorro, announced his diagnosis on social media.

The actor revealed he was spending the day in quarantine and said that he was experiencing symptoms of fatigue.

Antonio Banderas reassured fans that he expected to make a full recovery in the near future.

MORE READING!  Edo 2020: Obaseki alleges plot to stop election, warns crisis will affect entire country

It is not clear where the Madrid-born actor contracted coronavirus, but, translated from Spanish, his post read: “I feel relatively well, just a little more tired than usual.”

He said he was “confident that I will recover as soon as possible” from the “infectious process that I suffer and that is affecting so many people around the planet.”

The actor added that he would be spending his time in isolation focusing on reading, writing and resting

MORE READING!  #BBNaija: Prince reveals why he can’t date in the house

He said he would “continue making plans to begin to give meaning to my newly released 60 years to which I arrive loaded with desire and enthusiasm.”

Banderas has homes in Spain, the US, and near Surrey in England.

The actor’s work with Pedro Almodovar made him a star in Spain, before pop star Madonna introduced then to Hollywood.

Antonio Banderas carved an illustrious career spanning more than 100 movies, with huge blockbuster success including Philadelphia, Puss in Boots, and Pain and Glory.

MORE READING!  BBNaija Kaisha reveals why she broke up with her rich boyfriend

Antonio Banderas previously suffered a heart attack in January 2017 and he later underwent surgery to insert three stents in his arteries.

Antonio Banderas is the latest in a string of high-profile figures to test positive for the illness, including Tom Hanks, Idris Elba, Bryan Cranston and the singer Pink.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

JUST IN: Majek Fajek set for burial in US

Published

on

Majek Fashek

Legendary reggae musician, Majek Fashek, will be buried in New York, United States where he died.

His son, Randy, revealed this in a video on Monday.

However, no date had been announced for the burial yet.

Details shortly…

MORE READING!  Edo 2020: Obaseki alleges plot to stop election, warns crisis will affect entire country
Continue Reading




Trending