Connect with us

THEY INHALED TOXIC FUMES! Housewife and mechanic lover die while having sex in husband’s garage


THEY INHALED TOXIC FUMES! Housewife and mechanic lover die while having sex in husband’s garage

A horrified husband returned home to find his wife and her car mechanic lover dead in his carbon monoxide-filled garage.

Kahali Johnson, of Newark, New Jersey, found the pair inside the car, which was still running, before 9pm on Monday.

Police say the couple – Tamika Hargrave, 41, and the unnamed 56-year-old mechanic – passed out and died after inhaling the toxic fumes.

The Newark Police Department are investigating the circumstances of their deaths but are not treating it as suspicious.

MORE READING!  INEC declares Tambuwal Sokoto governor-elect

Mr Johnson, the woman’s husband, claims that his wife was having sex with the mechanic to pay the bills for fixing his car.

Johnson said he was alerted to the incident after noticing a strong odour after returning to his home at 8.50pm.

“As I tried to step to open the last garage door, I see the mechanic, he’s laid out,” Johnson told WABC . “She’s just a few feet away, she’s laid out. And pretty much I had to call 911, because at this time, with that level of emissions, I knew that they were gone.”

“Basically she died because of carbon monoxide,” Johnson said.

“They do not have adequate alarm systems, because if there had been an alarm in that garage, people would have been alerted to the fact that it was going on.”

In separate interviews with CBS, her family spoke of their dismay.

MORE READING!  Poor people are the most ungrateful, they misbehave once N550k enters their accounts - KBK on Success Adegor and her parents

“This is shocking really,” her father told CBS2’s Natalie Duddridge. “Surprise.”

And her mother added: “I don’t know what I’m going to do without her. She was everything to me. She was my world.”

A second daughter Khalisha Johnson added:

“I just want my mother back. I want her to see me graduate high school. I can’t do that.
“They have cameras and stuff. Why can’t they get smoke detectors? We could have stopped this right here. My mother could still be alive.”

Mirror UK

MORE READING!  Aisha Buhari commends Elumelu Foundation for transforming lives of African Entrepreneurs
Click to comment

More in General

To Top