There was pandemonium in Alhaji Ota, Mushin area of Lagos State as fire gutted some parts of a building on Thursday.
According to reports, an eyewitness said the fire was triggered by a generator set.
A video of the incident was shared by @neusroom on its Instagram page. In the video, some good Samaritans were seen efficiently removing generators, cooking cylinders and other appliances that may fuel the fire.
Fortunately, no life was reportedly lost but the unidentified resident’s properties were destroyed in the fire.
See the video: